Friday, September 22, 2006

 

Completely Fake Gambling

I don't really like any of the games this week very much, but I'm a compulsive fake gambler, so my NFL picks for week 3 (predicted winners in bold):

  • Cincinnati (+1.5) at Pittsburgh (MGM/Mirage line) - $100

  • Baltimore at Cleveland OVER (33) - $100

  • Atlanta at New Orleans (+3.5)- $100


  • Week 3 Stake: $1500
    Week 2 Wagered: $300
    Total Amount Remaining: $1200

    I know, it seems like I've wussed out this week, but nothing really stands out for me this week. I actuall don't like any of these picks. I picked New Orleans? I picked a 'dog on the road against the Steelers? What the hell am I thinking? I don't even like the over in the Baltimore/Cleveland game, but 33 points is really low for an over/under. At least I only stand to lose $300.....

    This is not a gambling site.

    BOJ

    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives