Monday, September 25, 2006

 

Completely Fake Gambling Results

For a compulsive fake gambler who wasn't too enthused about his crappy fake gambling picks, I'm pretty happy with the way things turned out. For the season, I'm looking pretty damn smart. Never fear, I'm sure I'll screw it up somewhere down the line, my general mornic nature will undoubtedly catch up with me

This weeks results

  • Cincinnati (+1.5) 28 at Pittsburgh 20 (MGM/Mirage line) +$100

  • Baltimore 15 at Cleveland 14 (29 points) OVER (33) -$100

  • Atlanta 3 at New Orleans 23 (+3.5) +$100


  • Week 3 Against the Spread: 2-0
    Week 3 Over/Unders: 0-1

    Season Against the Spread: 6-2
    Season Over/Unders: 1-1
    Balance for Week 3: +$100
    Total Amount Remaining: +$1600

    I hope somebody is actually betting my picks. That's what I'm doing wrong, of course, I'm not betting any actual money. Rest assured, that if I actually wagered any of the money I do have on any of these games that I'd be horribly in the hole.

    Remember, this is not a gambling site, but if you call today I'll give you my five-star NFL lock of the year, or you can get that pick free just by purchasing one transcript of this blog. Offer void in states where sports wagering is prohibited by law.

    BOJ

    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives