Friday, August 25, 2006

 

Warning - Blog Content and Attitude May Change Some in Near Future

wonderful
I was a really good patient.....
Don't worry, I'll be fine.

As someone recently accused me of (maybe accused is a little storng...), I do tend to air my dirty and clean laundry on this blog. There've been a couple of things that I've not been quite so forthcoming about, but I think that's about to change. I still have some things to find out, but I'm pretty sure what's going on here.

The point is, I'll be really forthcoming about everything as this really a place that I just let everything out. I blog when I'm pissed. I blog when I'm happy. I blog when I'm amused. I blog. The few times I've given it up have been far worse on my psyche than I'd imagined.

I'll have good days and I'll have bad days. I'll continue to blog in the randomly pointless way I always have. But now there'll be more. More stuff that's kind of serious, but that's OK because that's who I am. If I can blog when I'm pissed or I'm happy, I can blog when I'm really, really scared too. I owe it to myself. Stay along for the ride if you like.

My name is Doug Jungemann, but you can still call me:

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives