Friday, August 18, 2006
Top 10 Irrational Fears at the Moment
10. Asteroid named for the Egyptian god of darkness and confusion will destroy all life on earth in 2029, just about the time my music career starts to take off.
9. I really, really like my new neighbor, but I like her and she's my neighbor.
8. Playing I Will Survive too much will somehow bring back disco and I'll be the one everyone blames.
7. Amy will at some point figure out that I'm not perfect and dump my sorry ass. She actually thinks I can play guitar well. No way in hell that's gonna last.
6. The movie Snakes on a Plane
5. I'll actually take Amy's advice and run away from her.
4. Snakes on a Plane, not the movie, actually being on a snake infested plane.
3. Cliche' generic early relationship worry.
2. Alien Abduction.
.....and my Number One Irrational Fear at the moment.....
1. I'm getting way too old for this teenage-esque realtionship worry crap.
So that's where my head is right now. Space limitations prevent me from listing my current totally rational fears.
In a similar vein, the house next door to me is up for sale. I'm hoping I'll have a good reason to really like my new neighbor! And that's NOT merely because the house has a very nice hot tub AND sauna!
I don't know what clean or dirty laundry you're talking about, but she does know what kind of underwear I wear. That's because we share the same clothesline.