Friday, August 18, 2006

 

Sue Foley Photo Friday

german
Sue from a German TV show. As far as I know, she's never
been on American TV.
My net service has been really screwy for the last 12 hours or so. Tried to post this very early this morning but had nothing but trouble. That's beside the point. This is a fine photograph (actually, it's probably a video still, and PAL at that....), my only issue with it is that part of her face is covered by the microphone. Also, she's not playing guitar. She still looks really good, though. I know that's not the most important thing, but I do dedicate this day to photos of Sue. I encourage everyone to seek out her music. I'm listening to Change as I type. Hard to imagine that someone who's been doing the music thing for over 20 years would make, what I believe to be her best album, this late in her career. Good for her!

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives