Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

Some Unbelievably Pointless Shit

shittylogo
New AOL Corporate Logo
Made my daily call to Executive Escalations at AOL today. I wanted to speak to Missy Collins as she had told me that she was writing a letter of apology for the poor way I have been treated by the department of Executive Escalations at AOL and AOL in general. She was also going to call me back after discussing with Greg Hall why he told me that he couldn't write me such a letter for "legal reasons." Neither of these things has happened, of course, and in truth I don't really expect them to as everyone I've talked to at AOL, including Jacob, the Head of AOL who works in a call center on Tuesday nights, has proven themselves to be a lying sack of shit.

So I called the general AOL corporate number today. Since Missy Collins won't even pick up the phone when I call, I find it more productive to ask to speak to her, then I'm transferred to one of her loyal flunkies who I instruct to leave a note on Missy's desk so that she is to call me back and I'm very angry. Today I called and talked to Madeline, I told her who I was and was about to ask her to leave a note on Missy's desk when she instructed me to hang on for a second.

I wasn't placed on hold, I was sent to AOL security. Like most people at AOL, there was no one at the phone I was transferred to.

Was I transferred to security on accident? I really don't think so. I'm most likely now labelled as a troublemaker. Fine. I've been here before. Until they name me as a suspect in a domestic terror case I won't get really pissed off (and we both know that was total bullshit, don't we Jimmy Kusyk?).

I'll probably call AOL security in a couple of days to see what's up and request a copy of the report that's undoubtedly been filled out on me.

I guess I'll never be able to get an AOL account, and that truely crushes my spirit. Their fine line of products will be unavailable for all eternity. What a sad day for BOJ.

BOJ

Comments:
I just have to quote Lesley Neilson from the movie Airplane

"Keep up the good work we're all counting on you"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives