Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

Problem Resolved

The issue with the Casper Star Tribune has been resolved. The newspaper was very professional in their handing of the matter and though I will never subscribe to that newspaper, I don't have bad feelings toward them.

However....

The Jones Boys telemarketing firm is a different situation all together. I talked to Evelyn today at 1-702-732-8413 who is apparently the president and sole owner and president of The Jones Boys (probably as much as Jacob is the head of AOL), and I was told never to call The Jones Boys at 1-702-732-8413 again. So they're on my "Do Not Call" list.

Of course I can't tell anyone else what to do......

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives