Monday, August 14, 2006

 

Not Really Old Band Promotion (Well, Sort of)

Mysery AdvertI suppose a word of explanation is in order.

A friend created a flogging device for use in the BDSM world. I did some of the logo and some of the graphics for his website. I was also doing a lot of 957 promotion work at the time. We used to joke in the band about really bizzare promotional and public service ideas, the P957 for refridgerator safety was an absolute classic ("keep it below 72 degrees in your refridgerator all the time.....ALL THE TIME!!").

Working on both projects at the same time, it seemed kind of natural to combine the two. I thought it would be really cool if 957 did a product endorsement. I thought it would be even cooler if it was something none of us would possibly use.

So there you go.....

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives