Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 

Where I Score Politically

I scored as Old School Democrat. Old school Democrats emphasize economic justice and opportunity. The Democratic ideal is best summarized by the Four Freedoms: freedom of speech, freedom of worship, freedom from want, and freedom from fear.

Pro Business Republican

60%

Old School Democrat

60%

Libertarian

55%

Green

55%

New Democrat

55%

Socially Conservative Republican

45%

Foreign Policy Hawk

30%

What's Your Political Philosophy?
created with QuizFarm.com

Seems to show I'm a left of center moderate, just like I always said.

As Mike R. pointed out when I did I Know All The Presidents in Order, FDR was elected to be preseident 4 times, but died very early in his fourth term. Pointless to be sure, but I get the whole FDR thing. We could do a lot worse than a man like that in our country right now. In my opinion we are.....

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives