Friday, July 28, 2006

 

Sue Foley Photo Friday

french
Lookin' Good as Always
Yeah, I can't believe I missed Sue Foley Photo Friday either. What the hell has gotten into me?

I don't know exactly when this photo was from. From the looks of things it was from the 1998 release Ten Days in November, which, like almost all of Sue's albums is excellent. During that phase of her career she seemed to try not to look so attractive. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose, but I find it hard not to find her one really good lookin' woman. If that was her aim it just didn't work on me.

I just ordered Sue's Sue Foley Live in Europe DVD. Not available until September, but I've pre-ordered. I should be getting it the end of September. I'll be taking the phone off the hook, so nobody try to call me on September 22nd....

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives