Tuesday, July 25, 2006

 

A Pie Chart and a Song.....
The Pie Chart is a Song!

The world premiere of In My Hand. A guy from work shot video, but it's way too big of a file for me to post here, so it's just audio plus the original graph that the song was based on. Since it's hard to read the graph on the video, I've also reposted the original. Since I'm sometimes hard to understand, I've posted the lyrics as well.

Have fun!



boobiegraph

In My Hand

You ask how much I love you
I don't know how to say
That in truth I love you more and more
With every passing day
You ask what kind of girl I like
I think the answer's plain to see
My favorite kind
Is lyin' right here next to me

You

ask me my opinion
Of the color of your hair
It just don't mean that much to me
To tell the truth I just don't care
When it comes to the color of your hair
I'll admit it don't mean a lot
My favortie color's
Whatever color that you got

Straight or curly, long or short
Flowin' free or underneath a hat
It just don't mean that much to me
My love just don't depend on that
It's the high that I feel when I'm with you
And the low when we're apart
It's not the way you look
It's what you've got inside your heart

crappy harmonica solo

You say you've got just one more question
And then you'll let me on my way
You ask what kind of boobs I like
You wonder 'bout it every day
Well the small ones are nice
And the big ones I know
Are always in demand
But my favorite ones
Are the one's that're in my hand

But I like your sister's too....


BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives