Monday, July 10, 2006

 

DHMO Update - Rate of Use

You name it, we as a society abuse it. Europe usually comes in second. The rest of the world is usually slower to catch on to the things we abuse in North America. DHMO is no different.

DHMOuse

I don't want to take any guff about citing a Russian study here. The research methodology was quite thorough. It's a good study. Pavlov was a Russian and he taught us all how to make dogs salivate by ringing a bell. I seem to remember hearing that in a song somewhere.

In any case, here's proof that the DHMO usage problem begings here. If we're ever going to wipe out this horrible problem worldwide, it has to start here. Our government needs to take action. Even if the rest of the world doesn't follow suit, the DHMO monkey will be off the back of millions of people.



dhmobanner


BOJ

Comments:
You don't seem to understand that I need my daily fix of DHMO!! I've got a monkey on my...well, somewhere.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives