Monday, July 10, 2006

 

Broken Machines

french
I've implored you to check out Ewink's Blog (which I've now listed under it's actual name Otakuphotog, whatever that means), and you should check out Broken Machines as well. Writen by a guy from my shift, Vern (I won't give you his last name, but a little detective work should allow you to figure it out), Broken Machines is the same kind of pointless crap you've come to expect from this blog, but done in a more aesthetically pleasing way. Probably with better spelling, too, but I'm not positive about that.

BOJ

Comments:
Okay, I am 3 months late on this, but I was sleeping.

OtakuPhotog means this:

Otaku = Japanese word meaning nerd, geek, dork, etc., who is obsessed with anime.

Photog = Shorthand for Photographer!

:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives