Saturday, June 10, 2006

 

Trojan Ball Buster

I'm not going to tell you what I was doing on the Trojan Condoms website, maybe it was some hamless research, maybe it was getting images for BOJ News Service, maybe it was for something in my personal life, the truth is you just don't need to know.

While I didn't find exactly what I was looking for, I did find a really cool game called Trojan Ball Buster which has, for some reason become an all consming passion this weekend.

A lot of corporate websites have been adding games for surfers to play. I'm not really sure of the logic behind this, Trojan Ball Buster hasn't really given me any insigt into the company's fine line of products like Trojan Warm Sensations - with a heating lubricant activated by body moisture or Trojan Magnum - larger than standard latex condoms for extra comfort & tapered at the base for a secure fit.

Anyway, if you're in the mood to bust some balls, check out Trojan Ball Buster. Think Tetris with condoms, try to line up three like colored condoms (sometimes four..)in a straight line to make them pop. OK, I don't know why Trojan would have a game on their website that featured popping condoms, but they have so enjoy. It's the best time you'll ever have with a busted condom.....

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives