Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

Rama-Lama Pointless Shit

From this week's email:

Hi ----,



We have a new marketing person, -------- ------. She will be taking over the marketing for WWE, TNA, UFC, King of the Cage, Pridefighting, nude events and Jerry Springer/anything from NBC Universal.



Can you please have her added to any relevant distribution lists and let your team know that she is responsible for the above PPV products?



Thanks!



That's pretty pointless. My favorite part of the email is that we have someone in charge of marketing nude events. I want that job not so much because I think it'd be cool, but because I could print up business cards:

nudecard


Thanks, this was fun.

BOJ

Comments:
I say, print up a whole mess of those business cards anyway. Hand them out when you're out for a beer. Guys will think it's funny and the rare woman who finds it funny will be worth investing some effort in. By handing out these cards, you will, in effect be "profiling" the pool of women so you won't waste time on the ones who will ultimately disappoint you. And that's my relationship advice for today, from this twisted woman's POV.
 
Not a bad idea, but I'm currently working on a questionaire to hand out to potential, ahem, companions. It works on the same principle though, the women who don't slap me or call the cops will be worth investing my time in......
 
That's the spirit! You'll be WwtK in no time!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives