Monday, June 05, 2006

 
dhmoabuse

dhmobanner



BOJ

Comments:
Now I'm getting a little bit nervous. Is this stuff in the coffee bean, the water, some additives, or what? Damn! I know it's a toxic world but I LIKE coffee. Tell me.
 
What we need to know is whether you inhaled the coffee. Oh, and if you're corroded. Wait, maybe it has to do with how the coffee maker is cleaned. Perhaps with some sort of athletic performance enhancing type of substance. I'm nervous, too.
 
I post because I care.
 
I know you do. Now, how is that shit getting into my coffee? Do I need to quit?
 
If you were to completely cut out DHMO at this point the results would be devestating. Your body has come to rely on DHMO to rid itself of waste. Your tissues require it, all of your organs would no longer work properly without it. You have a Hydroxyl Acid monkey on your back.

Be advised that I am not a doctor, but I do work in TV operations and last week I QC'd a Healthcast program that actual doctors around the country will be viewing. With that in mind I would advise that you not give up the coffee. That One Gal was on the right track when she inquired about inhaling it. Do not inhale the coffee, no matter how addicted you've become. The DHMO would play havoc with your lungs. Continue to drink it normally. Do not swallow any metal as the DHMO in the coffee would corrode any metal and let nasty things into your blood stream.

I'm affraid you'll have to live with your DHMO addiction. It can be managed, it can actually be used safely. I'd prefer that you do so under the supervion of a Physician rather than a TV operation professional.
 
I finally went to the web site. I'm even more disgusted. I think I'll gradually replace all this toxic stuff with a nice pleasant heroin habit. I'm wondering if the world would be better off if bush declared war on everything and nuked the whole place.
 
....but that would cause cancer...
 
Oh, yeah, cancer. I've got enough Starbuck House Blend left to make maybe three pots. When it's gone, I'm going cold turkey.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives