Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

A Very Special Edition of Positive Tuesday

What to be positive about today.....

Let's see, I guess I could be positive about the fact that my dad put a new (only 70,000 miles) engine in the Subaru and I'm heading back to the RC (actually the BE) early in the morning. I will be driving the 300 mile trip in a car that doesn't have cruise control. There was a time when I took much longer trips in cars without that amenity, but it's been 10 years since I've had to watch my speed like that, so it's an annoyance. I predict that I'll make it there, though and I'll have a good portion of Tuesday to continue to be positive about.

Hope to catch an open mic or two, need to give TSA a call and see if he can do Dunn Bros. I'd like to get to Bully Blends and do a tune or two, though they frown even more on some of my material that I do solo. We'll just have to see.....

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives