Tuesday, May 02, 2006

 

This One's from "The Paper"

french
I probably need to improve the quality of the sites I visit.....
It's not quite a good as The Onion, but "The Paper" KICKS MAJOR ASS!!!!!!!

If it weren't for "The Paper", I'd know far less about Bat Boy and the aliens that seceretly control our government. No, "The Paper" is a goldmine of the knowledge I need to live my everyday life.

And this is a great example:

The secret to achieving sexual gratification through paper -- as with a lover -- is to handle it slowly, building the tension and then pressing down firmly to take control."

Origasmi is becoming so popular with young Japanese women that government officials are worried about a population fall-off.

"Young Japanese women are bored with Japanese guys who spend all their time working, playing video games or entertaining clients in karaoke bars," said a member of Japan's Ministry of Social Trends, who insisted upon anonymity.

"Now they're taking matters into their own hands."


I'm not sure if I really believe that Japanese women are turning to erotic paper folding for sexual gratification, but I completely accept that Japan has a Ministry of Social Trends. I also completely buy that Japanese men are too busy with Karaoke to engage in sexual congress. C'mon! It's addictive and if you spend one night at a bar where Karaoke is being practiced it's obvious to see that this activity will cause the downfall of society.

Like with anything I read, I take what I want and just leave the rest. Sort of like a literary salad bar.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives