Friday, May 19, 2006

 

Sue Foley Photo Friday

french
My fault for leaving Minnesota in 1999.....
Another Sue Foley photo Friday is upon us. This photo is from the 2000 Bayfront Blues Festival in Duluth, Minnesota.

I attended the 1998 Bayfront Blues Festival. The highlight was Susan Tedeschi, another fine looking blues guitarist. Tedeschi also has a real woman's voice, reminiscent of Janis Joplin, as opposed to Sue's "little girl" voice. But Tedeschi can't hold a candle to Sue Foley as a guitarist. That said she's quite a guitarist, is married to The Allman Brothers Band lead guitarist Derek Trucks and has a young son by him who I'll be looking for albums by in about 15 years.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives