Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

Congrats 83.44.159.212, You're Visitor #11,000!!!

At 19:13:28 Mountain Time this evening, The Globex Corporation Newsletter topped 11,000 page loads since sometime in 2005. See, I don't know how many page loads exactly since 31 December 2004 because I didn't have a counter attached to this blog for the first couple of months.

Visitor #11,000 is from Spain and accidentally found this inconsequential corner of the internet by searching "MELISSA PUENTE VIDEO" on the Blogger search tool. That pointed our Spanish friend to the Pointless Shit Thursday post in which I listed all of the winners of the daytime Emmy awards. I'm finding that Pointless Shit seems to get a lot of weird hits to this blog, for which I am quite grateful. Love to confuse people on other continents.

Visitor #11,000 was using Internet Explorer on a PC running Windows XP. I don't know his name, but I'll just assume it's "Pablo."

BOJ

Comments:
Tell us! Tell us! What fabulous prize does Pablo win for being lucky visitor #11,000!!!
 
He gets a free transcript of The Globex Corporation Newsletter.

That's a $29.95 value. Our gift to you for being the 11,000th visitor to our fine blog. If you're not completely satisfied, just return the unused portion of the blog but keep the transcript as our gift to you.....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives