Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 

A Brief Positive Tuesday

I'm not ignoring the fact that it's Positive Tuesday today. Quite the contrary. Today was a fantastic Tuesday. A replacement engine was found for the Subaru at a very reasonable price. I did some laundry. I spent a little time playing guitar in the park. I fixed an nice supper. I had a few glasses of a amber colored alcoholic beverage that wasn't beer.

I simply enjoyed the day so much that I haven't spent a lot of time at the computer. On a 70 degree day in May in Cheyenne, Wyoming you sure as hell don't want to spend too much of it in the house. I tried not to.

Not having to amp myself up for a Positive Tuesday post, I make no guarentees about tomorrow's Mega-Bitch Wednesday. If it's another day like today, that will be a pretty hard post to write.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives