Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Oh, I'm Going to Hell.......

suecorsette
Maybe it's just my opinion,
but Sue Foley looks really good like this.....
Last week I showed Sue Foley playing guitar. It's what she does best. She's also a really fine songwriter and I really like her voice.

But don't believe for a moment that I've forgotten that I really like looking at her.

I'd like to try to make you believe that Sue sends me photos of herself like this all of the time, but in truth, I've got just a little bit of Photoshop talent and a whole lot of time on my hands.


BOJ

Comments:
Well, you're having fun on your way!
 
Personally, I thought the earlier photos of Sue in regular clothing to be a whole lot sexier. I get why this is amusing, but...there is so much more to sex appeal than what someone is or isn't wearing!! It's that look in their eyes, their smile, how they carry themselves, their body language,their intellect and sense of humor.

BOJ, if you truly respect Sue as a musician, an artist, and a WOMAN, I think you should refrain from playing with her image in this way.

I'm not offended, I just think that she deserves better.
 
I hope you've heard some of her music as that is reason number one that I find her sexy. I do really like looking at her, but I like looking at Jessica Simpson, too, and you don't see photos of her on this blog.

Anyone who can do a John Lee Hooker inspired song like Let Me Drive My Car and pull it off, male or female is a fine musician. Any female who can capture the Hook bravado from a female point of view is a freaking genius!

I encourage anyone who reads this crap to check out Sue's Website, or, better yet, check out her music. I really like Big City Blues, but Ten Days in November is a fine, more traditional blues album and Love Comin' Down and Where the Action Is have Sue breaking out of the blues and being quite accessible to the non-blues crowd.

I'm still a guy, though, and I'll always like looking at her. Just wanted to see her how I sometimes imagine her.......
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives