Thursday, April 27, 2006

 

Nothin' But Pointless Shit

2006 DAYTIME EMMY AWARD NOMINEES
for OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT IN HAIRSTYLING


DR. PHIL * SYN
ANNETTE JONES, HAIRSTYLIST
MIMI VODNOY-LOVE, HAIRSTYLIST

FULL FRONTAL FASHION * WE
CHRISTINE FENNELL, HAIRSTYLIST

THE OPRAH WINFREY SHOW * SYN
ANDRE WALKER, HAIRSTYLIST

THE PRICE IS RIGHT * CBS
MIRA WILDER, HAIRSTYLIST

THE TYRA BANKS SHOW * SYN
KIYAH WRIGHT, HAIRSTYLIST
TERESA BROADNAX, HAIRSTYLIST

THE VIEW * ABC
DEIRDRE STADTMAUER, HAIRSTYLIST
BRYANT RENFROE, HAIRSTYLIST
LAVETTE SLATER, HAIRSTYLIST



Yep, took 'em right off the internet. I did a few things to the text to make it look more presentable here. I don't like that it was all caps, but I'LL BE DAMNED if I'm going to take the time to type this kind of pointless shit into my computer.

I do want to get straight that I'm not so much against someone like Andre Walker of The Oprah Winfrey Show being recognized for being a really great hairstylist. I'm sure Andre does a great job or he wouldn't be nominated. I'm sure all of the nominees, even that bitch, Deirdre Stadtmauer of The View, are great at their jobs. I can't help but wonder why the hell I should care.

But I'll be tuning in, just like the rest of America.....

BOJ

Comments:
Do you think one of them could do something with my hair without doing something to it? Huh? What?
 
Why does Dr. Phil need a hairstylist?
 
Why does Dr. Phil need TWO hairstylists?
 
He's an overacheiver.
 
What is the deal with everyone talking about my hair?

When it comes to hair, I'm like a one legged man in a butt kicking contest. But it just doesn't matter. Just watch my show and buy my products....
 
That Dr. Phil is a yutz! He couldn't diagnose his way out of a paper bag.

And the only reason you're not all talking about me here is that I'm on the radio and don't need a hairstylist.

You people make me sick!
 
I'm a doctor, I've got crazy hair and nobody is talking about me!

Dr. Laura is right, you people make me sick!
 
Andre Walker.... Deirdre Stadtmauer... what have they got that's so special.

It's just not fair!

We keep gettin' richer
But we can't get our picture
On the cover of the Rollin' Stone
 
...and the doctor said, "you put the lime in the coconut and then you feel better!"

Wait a minute, if Dr. Phil got a coconut shell implant on his head, then he'd need a hairstylist!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives