Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

Jessica Alba Nude!

No matter how hard you look in this post, you won't find a nude photo of Jessica Alba. In a way it's an experiement. In a post on Tuesday I wrote about FHM magazine's 100 sexiest woment of 2006 (which Sue Foley isn't on, some list). I mentioned Scarlett Johansen a couple of times. Today I check my Statcounter account and noticed a lot of hits from search engines in which people were looking for information about Ms. Johansen. I hope they were dissapointed when they got here.

This actually happens to me quite a bit. Search engines are cool because they can often lead the web surfer to idiots like me who have absolutely nothing to offer them. The other site gets an inordinate number of accidental hits from the island of Jamaica. Why? BOJ is also the abbreviation for Bank of Jamaica. I love that. Some rasta-man wants to check his checking account balance or get news of the blood drive at his local bank branch but instead he gets photos of Sue Foley, or my random bitches about stuff they couldn't possibly care about.

BOJ is also the abbreviation for Bank of Japan, I don't get nearly as many hits from that misunderstanding, but I do get some. Globex Corporation is a real corporation, in Canada I think, and I get the occasional search engine hits from someone wondering how their mining stock is performing. Hey, I'm just here to help.

I hope you all enjoyed the nude photos of Jessica Alba as much as I enjoyed bringing them to you!

BOJ

Comments:
Very nice April fool joke, Jungdou. Why not a naked pic of a famous guy? As long as we're on the subject of naked guys, do you know who the naked guy is on the ASO cd Back to Me? I think I've developed my own mildly disturbing fixation.
 
1gal, that is Shawns butt.
 
No!! Really? Wow. Okay. I'm not going to stalk him or anything. This shall remain a manageable fixation. I'm sure he hears all the time what a fine ass he has! I know personally of maybe one or two better...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives