Sunday, April 30, 2006

 

In The Process of Adding More Video Content

Man this video stuff is fun!

As we speak, or I write and you read, or I write and you don't read, I'm whipping tiny bits of information around my hard drives that will hopefully reassemble in some sort of recognizable form. Should be some music, but anything can happen with computers.

SPECIAL NOTE!!!!


The $29.95 price quoted for transcripts of this blog DOES NOT include video content. If you want any of the videos, please mail $59.99 to the address indicated in the sidebar and then download videos to your hard drive.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives