Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

I'm Serious About This

globink
Lots of pictures of my ass on the internet these days.....
Cheyenne was and remains a railroad town. Go to a bar on a weekend and you'll run into railroad workers, guys who work outside all day, do lots of heavy lifting. They work hard and they play hard.

Certain parts of town cater to that sort of clientele and we've got a couple of tattoo parlors downtown. I'm serious about the Globex thing, folks, so I printed out the Globex Corporation logo and took it to one of the shops.

Probably a little bigger than I would have like and it hurt like a sombitch, but I'm happy with the result. Now when I show my ass in public, I'll be advertising for the Globex Corporation. I can't think of a better way to get our corporate message to the masses.

BOJ

Comments:
At last the truth comes out. BOJ is a wussy! The gluteus maximus is about the least painful place on the body to get a tattoo, bordering for many on pain-free. Try getting one where the bone is close under the skin, like on your ankle, top of your foot, or a verrrry sensitive area like, well, an unmentionable area or on the inside of the upper arm. I am woman enough to admit that I cried when I got the one on my ankle!
 
Truth be known, it didn't hurt at all. Fake Photoshop tattoos seldom do.....
 
Well, that's even worse. You're a fake wussy!
 
That picture has to be in violation of some international treaty...
 
It is against the International Mooning Ban, however, the US refused to sign, therefore I am not bound by said treaty.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives