Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 

From the Archives


Walk of Fame
Originally uploaded by Blind Orange Julius.
Sorry I sort of cancelled Mega-Bitch Wednesday today. It would be really easy for me to get down, what with the car trouble and all, so I'm sort of trying to avoid that.

So, instead, here's a photo of me next to my star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I believe they dug up the star of Laszlo Panaflex (ooh, a Simpsons reference!) to put me there. And, damn it, I deserve it. You know for all of the stuff I..... for that time I was on..... for my potential to..... OK, you caught me, it's the whole Photoshop thing again.

Added insight, the star is actually that of B.B. King. The photo was taken by 5-55 when she came out to visit when I was on that silly game show.

That's it, I got the star for writing that song about her boobs......

BOJ

Comments:
Hey, aren't those Nick's ankles just behind you and to the right??
 
Great catch! Yes, those are Nick Nolte's ankles. They weren't there originally, I put them in as well.....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives