Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

Change in Policy

Dearest Readers of The Globex Corporation Newsletter,

We live in troubling times. The simple, idealistic life our parents and granparents lived is no longer our America. Corporate America seemingly runs the show, the bottom line has become all important in our every endevour.

Even our national pastime, the pure, pristine game of baseball has become tainted. No longer a game of mere whore-mongers like Babe Ruth, the game has turned to chemical enhancement to pump up its players, to generate more offense, to put more butts in the seats, to improve the bottom line.

Globex Corporation says enough! We may be an inconsequencial corner of the internet, but damn it, we're pure, and I aim to keep it that way.

From this point forward, The Globex Corporation Newsletter will be 100% steroid free. This applies to the author and to those commenting on posts. With that in mind, I will now require that all comments be accompanied by a urine sample.

I regret any inconvenience that this may cause.

Together, we can keep The Globex Corporation Newsletter the shining beacon of morality it has been for the past 16 months.

We now return you to the dick and fart jokes.

BOJ

Comments:
How do I submit my urin sample? This horizontal slot in my computer doesn't seem to be tall emough for my wang, and plugging a USB cable into my 'opening' hurt like a sonofabitch...
 
I'm not peeing in a cup for you. And are booger jokes okay?
 
I'm sending a gallon C.O.D.. That should cover my comments for a week or so.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives