Saturday, April 22, 2006

 

Because Ed Asked For It.....

Thursdays are now officially Pointless Shit Thursdays. The topic is broad enough that I can do pretty much anything with it. I know that in the past it has tended to be pointless lists or instructions, I'll probably continue to do that sort of things, but hopefully I can find some totally new types of Pointless Shit.

Even though I realize that most days this blog is nothing but Pointless Shit, I like dedicating a day to the topic.

BOJ

Comments:
Ed rocks! I was thinking of blacking out all the Thursdays on my calendar because it seems like kind of a pointless day. Somehow, your naming it Pointless Shit Thursday puts it all in perspective so now I'm leaving them in.
 
Um. Ed would also like a truckload of platinum bullion. Please.
 
What Ed wants, Ed gets. Are you on this BOJ?

So, Ed, how do you feel about having a semi-expensive, relatively low maintenance, long-distance girlfriend who wouldn't mind a bit if you were rich beyond belief?
 
Oh, Platinum, I thought you said Plutonium. Platinum I can do.....
 
Low maintenance, long distance????
Rich beyond belief? Ambiguity???
Phone sex? What? 1gal, you're pretty cool. BOJ, the plutonium would be cool. I'd like to have something sitting around that glows all the time!
 
I've been told that I glow after I've had a couple shots of Jaeger...it may be true...at that point I'm not capable of discerning such things.

In case anyone's interested, the countdown is 22 days!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives