Friday, April 14, 2006

 
playgraph
All I can do is give the audience what they want.....
It's been a while since I've done a graph, and damn it, it's high time I stopped showing pictures of my ass and do something creative.

The numbers don't really reflect what I've done at Somi's the past two weeks, but based on the response I received (even that woman's "disgusting") the chart reflects the selection of future songs at the venue. The audience is always right, so give them what they want. That or the old P957 philosophy of "people will stop to look at a car wreck, so let's give 'em one." Either way, that's what I'm doing, the blog has spoken.

BOJ

Comments:
Has anyone asked for Free Bird yet?
 
Every week.
 
It's not art unless you're offending someone!
 
I may be offending people, but it sure ain't art!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives