Friday, March 17, 2006

 

Yet Another Sue Foley Photo Friday

joeb
You know her, you love her,
you can't live without her.....
As promised, it's Sue Foley Photo Friday once again, my favorite day of the week. This week's entry is a press photo done for Sue's Change album. Of all periods of her career, I think she looks the best at this point. Uh.....Change is a great album, too..... Whew, dodged a major bullet there. I don't want anyone to think I don't appreciate her for her music.

Have I mentioned that I find her extremely attractive though? I have? Well, all right then.

I think she's a great musician. Your actual mileage may vary.....

BOJ

Comments:
She does look great, doesn't she? Looks and talent, at least she drinks and swears!

Sue borrowed the pink camisole from me. When I showed up to give moral support on the photo shoot she was wearing a yellow cami...I thought she looked better in the pink one I was wearing so we swapped. Btw, I haven't washed it, do you think I could sell it on E-Bay?
 
Let me know when you post it.

By the way, I got the new Victoria's Secret catalogue in the mail today. Isn't Sue wearing item VS4905712-B in Cranberry?

Not that I notice stuff like that.....
 
You have quite an eye for lingerie, BOJ, but it's not a VS item.

Actually, it's a Gap lace trimmed tank in the color bon-bon. I think the velour jacket is vintage and if I'm not mistaken those are Buckle brand jeans.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sue's panties are VS, though. If she's wearing panties...
 
I don't know about her panties (not that I wouldn't like to) but sometimes she plays a paisley strat.
 
Do we have to wait til next Friday to see a picture of that?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives