Thursday, March 02, 2006

 

Whirlwind

I have been in my apartment for 20 minutes. I'll be leaving in less than 20 minutes. Before being in my apartment I was in my car for nearly 4 hours. Why do I do this to myself?

The whirlwind trip was great. I did everything, short of waltzing with the kaiser that I wanted to do on my days off. I saw the family, ate gumbo, had my last beer before lent, went to chili with my dad played some music with TSA, saw some music by Abby Somewhat, all the things I hoped I'd be able to do.

But most importantly, I got to meet the newest member of my family, Aaires Rodderick. All of the little one are miracles, but since this one shares some common ancestors with me, he's special to me. He looks just like his big brother and keeps the hours of his uncle. Sorry mom & dad.......

BOJ

Comments:
That's seventeen.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives