Friday, March 24, 2006

 

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

cawkertwine
Is There No Honesty Among These
Twine Ball Freaks?
Apparently this photo is from Cawker City, Kansas. How the hell can the world's largest twine ball be in Darwin, Minnesota and Cawker City, Kansas? I hear there's yet another World's Largest Twine Ball in Branson, Missouri. Thank kind of figures, I guess.

If Nick and I hadn't been so out of it, I'm sure we would have demanded an explanation. Maybe we did. Maybe there's a warrent for our arrest in Kansas at this very moment. I figure Nick could really throw down if necessary. Who knows, maybe we spent a few hours in a Cawker City jail.

BOJ

Comments:
I'm starting to think that being sober is boring and sucks. You have had quite a life.
 
And how fortunate that both of you were having an excellent hair day!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives