Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 

TV Comes to the Rescue

Noltejep
I Knew I'd seen that image someplace before......
My memory of the event is still a little fuzzy, but apparently Nick and I ended up in Culver City for a taping of Jeopardy! If I remember correctly, we were able to end up back on the plus side in the second round as Tequilas came up as a category and were able to play in the final.

I'll put out some requests and see if there are any more photos of Nick and I from our most excellent bender.

BOJ

Comments:
The look on your face is most excellent. This is proof that there is intelligent life "out there".
 
Intelligent life? I don't know about that.

This should put an end to that type of talk.....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives