Thursday, March 09, 2006

 

New Schedule

I'm a creature of habit. I work well in a routine. I like routine because I can get work done without having to use my brain. It's my brain that usually gets in the way.

But back to routine. I'm getting into one now. That's good for me. With my days off currently being Tuesdays and Wednesdays, I'm going to change the schedule of special features that I tried at the end of last year. So here it is, the schedule for The Globex Corporation Newsletter.

Positive Tuesdays
Mega-Bitch Wednesdays
Sue Foley Photo Fridays

(No, I'm not kidding)


I'm going to try to stick with this unless Laundry Tuesdays at Residence #27 get in the way.......

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives