Saturday, March 25, 2006

 

Mother Fucking Horse Shit Bastard Assholes

I was in a meeting on Thursday and discussing the purchase of a new traffic database system. It's something we desperately need as the current one is a cobbled together piece of shit (you know, with the corn and other still identifiable foodstuffs in it).

They talked to some vendors, but were unimpressed with the customer-service.

"If this is the way they treat us when they're trying making nice trying to sell us a piece of equipment, what kind of support are we going to get when they already have our money?"

Fuck, does that sound familiar?

I remember writing that I was really unhappy with the way Echostar treated me through the interview and hiring process. I remember wondering if they treated me like shit when they were trying to get me to work for them, how were they going to treat me after I was in their clutches?

Don't buy the traffic system, folks. They'll treat you like shit. I've been treated like shit and I don't much care for it.

I've been working there for over two months now. I'm supposed to get a shift differential for the shitty hours I have to work. It's not much, but it's something I guess. Well, it would be something if I'd ever received it. I'm sure it will be something if I ever receive it. I'm not holding my fucking breath.

The training has been absolute horse shit. Non-existent. The things I've picked up have been almost completely on my own. I get thrown into situations and get asked to sink or swim. I'm pretty good at this kind of shit, so most of the time I'm able to dog paddle back to shore and nobody gets hurt.

And some people are allowed to be assholes because, "well that's just the way they are...." My guess is that won't fly for me if I try to pull it.

For a guy who was flat broke, I very seriously considered not taking this position with Echostar. I'm beginning to think that I was a real sucker for taking it. I feel like a complete whore for taking it, because the only reason I'm doing this shitty job is for the money.

Maybe I just had a bad couple of days.

BOJ

Comments:
Experience is great. Settle down. Start looking (calmly) for residence #29/#30??? Corporate mentality. Cheapness. Bend over to pick up a penny and a dollar drops out of the pocket. Do NOT join the Marines. Working for people who are not really smart and are also gutless, asskissing clones will eventually drive you postal. Believe me, I know, and am sorry that things are that way.
 
Oh yeah, what you said at the end about maybe just having a couple of bad days, whores do have bad days. Oh shit, I said that out loud. BOJ it is really hard to find a good employer. I hate it, too.
 
You're a human resource! Get used to it! On a lighter note, you left cock-sucking out of the title, they probably are involved in that sort of behavior as well. And that wouldn't be so bad if you were getting your share!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives