Thursday, March 16, 2006

 

More of Nick & Me

sommertwine
I don't even remember this....
The great thing about the internet is that you can put out a request and someone will fill it. A few days ago I asked if anyone had any photos of Nick Nolte and myself from that bender we went on a few years ago. This was in my inbox this morning. Apparently it's a photo of us at the world's largest twine ball. I always liked that "Weird" Al song The Biggest Ball of Twine in Minnesota, so I guess I'll take responsibility for this one. I don't remember the visit, though......

BOJ

Comments:
I hate to be the one to bring this up...but where is your other hand and what is it up to??? Could we see the rest of the photo that was obviously cropped? I take the title, More of Nick & Me, literally as well as seriously!
 
How the HELL do you get that look on your face? Does it take a lot of practice? Does it hurt?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives