Sunday, March 26, 2006

 

A Milestone

I realized while I was in the shower that I've reached a very importan milestone in my life. I fucking hate Echostar Communications long before I despised any other employer I had the misfortune of working for. At this rate, I'll hate them much more than SD Public TV or DirecTV in a matter of weeks. If Echostar wants to speed up the timeline any, just name me in a fucking police report. That will get shit moving along quite swimmingly.

Yob T'voyu Maht (I apologize for not being able to use cyrillic chachters)

BOJ

Comments:
Imminent lifestyle change?
 
Put on your lucky boxers, BOJ. Believe that something extraordinary is possible.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives