Friday, March 10, 2006

 

The Debut of Sue Foley Photo Friday!

joeb
Ain't that a fine lookin' guitar?
As promised, it's Sue Foley Photo Friday. Thanks for tuning in. I'll be prowling the 'net all week long to find a good photo for this special feature. OK, prowling may be a little strong. I mean, this is the first picture of Sue I found on the web tonight.

This is a good photo, but she looks like she could use a little sun. Canadians, what're you gonna do. Maybe a two week vacation somewhere in balmy southern Wyoming. To quote her own fun facts, "I eat meat." This is cattle country, baby. Plenty of restaurants serving beef around here. Check us out sometime.

An excerpt from Sugar from Sue's forthcoming album New Used Car.

Comments:
What's wrong with being a white girl? Besides, Sue's a redhead and Irish so she probably fries in 15 minutes or less out in the sun.

I happen to be a white girl who doesn't tan, only burns. I get lots of sun but I use an spf 45 sunscreen.

A girl's got to offset the swearing, red-meat-eating, drinking, and phobias with one good habit!
 
The fair white skin looks good on her. I was trying to trick her into spending some time in what the locals call "The Wyoming Riviera." OK, nobody calls it that.

She is playing in Livingston, MT on 22 April which is as close as she'll get on this tour. I checked, it's 576 miles from here......
 
I'm feeling a bit leery about asking this question, but is that a "wet spot" on that good looking guitar?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives