Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 

All Hail the Holy Nolte

Tortilla
I don't know what it means,
but I'm just a little bit freaked out.....
So, Nick Nolte and I went on that little bender in Tijuana a couple of years ago. Memories of that night are sketchy at best, though I seem to recall meeting a bearded man in sandals who created beer out of the water I'd been advised not to drink. Still I did't think much of it.

Imagine my shock at finding one of the few moments of that night I actually remember, Nick and I stumbling out of a little cantina, immortalized in a tortilla. The religious ramifications are mind-boggling......

BOJ

Comments:
Okay, just what, exactly, is in the water in Cheyenne?
 
I think it looks a little more like Jack Nicholson. Without the sunglasses. And is the water to which Ed refers the same water you are brewing coffee and beer with?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives