Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

Tips on Speeding Up Your Morning Routine

Seems like a little snow fell in our fair city overnight. I was out in it yesterday, probably three or four inches on the ground, I figured that was it. I woke up to even more snow, like four to six more inches of snow on the ground. My car was barely recognizable.

Mind you, on Tuesday it was around 50 degrees, it was gorgeous out. I ran some errands during the day and considered getting a car wash as my vehicle hasn't seen soap and water in quite a while. I'm glad I did't wash it now as it will be a real mess around here when everything melts.

As the snow fell last night I noticed it getting a little chilly in the apartment. By the time I went to bed it was 60 degrees. When I woke up this morning it was 58 degrees. If you want to get motivated in the morning, I suggest that you allow your abode to get down to 58 degrees overnight. You'll rush through your morning routine with no wasted effort. I have never dried myself so quickly and thoroughly after a shower. Furnace problems in the building and it appears that it's being worked on. Hopefully I won't have to go through another night and morning like that one.

The snow may put a damper on my weekend company. With two days to the weekend, you'd think that they'd get some of the snow off of the highways. I you think that, you've never been to Lusk, Wyoming. It's pretty remote between Rapid City and Cheyenne. You're not in the exact center of nowhere, but you can see it with a stepladder.

My guess is that all of this snow will be gone in no time. The sun is shining right now and it's warmed up pretty nicely. If Cheyenne is anything like the RC this snow will be nothing but a muddy memory by the middle of next week.

BOJ

Comments:
Heat? You have heat in your abode? How many people have this? Is it new? I usually have to go outside in the morning to get warm by walking up the hill. And back down. That's right, backing down the hill gets you warmed up quickly. Try it. Heat. Inside. You are spoiled.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives