Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

Return Engagement

I just called TSA for the first time since my move to Residence #27. He's on his way to look at some puppies. I felt really guilty that I hadn't gotten in touch with him before now, but I've had tons of trouble with the internet and our schedules don't really mesh for phone calls. Those are just excuses, of course, and I really should have made some sort of contact before now. I don't do well contacting people in situations like that, I never no what to say. Time just makes it worse, of course. Something that I would usually find somewhat akward multiplies in it's akwardnessititude (it's a real word, look it up - OK, I'm fibbing, it's not a real word).

I may be making a short appearance in the RC this week. I have a niece about to give birth to her second child. Should the child pop today, it would share a birthday with a man steeped in his akwarnesstitity (it's a real.... aw, forget it) and I'd probably make a visit to see the new child. Here's wish mother and father the best and hope I get to see you, and other RC folks, thtis week.

BOJ

Comments:
Just wanting to reenforce your present opinion concerning communication. If you don't communicate with friends, the voices in your head WILL take over. Reenforce? Re-enforce rienforce reinforce aha, my spelling teacher is in there where is my punctuation mistress????
GAAAAA
 
Ed! Did you forget to take your meds again? Go to your happy place and the punctuation mistress will appear for you. When you get really good at the meditation thing you'll be able to conjure up a goddess for yourself.
 
So is that why the voices just wont leave me alone lately?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives