Sunday, February 26, 2006

 

New Family Member

bojtp
None Injured as Hospital Turns 90 Degrees on Its Side
I'm am feeling so totally JUNGDOU! right now. I have a new family member! My niece has given birth to a baby boy on my birthday, no less. One less date I have to remember!

I give my family a har time about their trouble with technology, but my sister created and put photos on this web site from a laptop computer in a hospital. That's so impressive that I considered not taking a cheap shot at her not rotating the photo 90 degrees before posting it. Then I came to my senses and made a little joke about it. That's my nature, it's who I am. Nice work in any case, and I'm glad that technology has advanced to the point that this can be done so easily. Flickr.com is not to be let off the hook here, they have made their system so it's impossible to rotate a photo once it's been uploaded. But there are images there, and that's the important thing.

More to come, I'm sure.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives