Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

An Ewink Shout Out!

Folks, I know I always tell you that you shouldn't be reading this crap, but heck, you can read whatever you want. I do suggest you check out Ewink's Blog, though.

Ewink and I worked together many years ago for a little outfit called USSB. I have a lot of USSB t-shirts and crap that I usually wear when I'm rooting for the Montreal Expos and the Baltimore Colts. Yep, USSB don't exist any more.

Ewink moved on while I was still working there, after a couple of moves ended up as a news photog in his hometown. Now he's doing the same job in Vegas. I read his blog all the time, not just because I know the guy, but because he gets to see Vegas in a fashion that the rest of us never get to. Fascinating stuff. Check it out!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives