Sunday, February 26, 2006

 

Check Out The BOJ News Service

goback
....But everyone here seems so nice....
I'm really trying to get back into the swing of blogging on a somewhat regular basis. I've really tried to streamline my approach, though. I actually try to think of a topic before I start writing, which has cut down on the time I actually spend in front of the computer. I used to average about an hour per post on this blog. I know, I know, content wise that's hard to imagine. I know a lot of you are recalling old posts and thinking "It took him an hour to come up with this?!?" True enough folks. I'm trying to be better about it, though, as I no longer have the time to just sit in front of the computer and bang on the keyboard.

My other blogging aim is to get back into the swing of The BOJ News Service. Amount of time spent on projets for that blog can vary wildly. A simple "bubble & caption" post can take five minutes (plus finding the proper photo), to an hour or more for a photo that requires a lot of manipulation.

As of this moment, there are three new posts on The BOJ News Service. The attached photo was originally from my first post on that site. I liked it s much I put it here.

Enjoy.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives