Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 

#27

As I sit at Dunn Bros. Coffee, I realize I don't have many of these Wednesday night open mics left. Sure I can come back, but I won't be a regular any more, I'll be a guest, an out-of-towner.

Chances were good that I wouldn't make it here tonight as I was in Cheyenne yesterday and today looking for residence #27. I found it, a little place a few blocks off of I-80, near F.E. Warren AFB. It seems like a quiet, nicer neighborhood, and the price couldn't have hardly been better. I'm happy with the place, I'm paid up to the end of the month. I've got an apartment in another state. It seems so cosmopolitan, I'm bi-state, even if the states are Wyoming and South Dakota.

But here I am, I've got one Dunn Bros. after tonight, then it's off to Wyoming. I'd like to hit Cheers this weekend, especially if I can talk TSA into it. I'll maybe do Bully Blends next Tuesday. It's sad that I can count RC open mics I've got left before the move on one hand now.

I hope to get some photos of #27 on the net soon. I'll definitely keep in touch.

BOJ

Comments:
SPAMMER!

Dougie, good luck with the move! Let me know when you get settled in, and it's stopped snowing. I'll drive up there... Even though it is an 11 hour drive. :)
 
ewink, they callem sploggers. BOJ you write such an inquisitive blog. The 'net sure has changed since I was a teenager. When, exactly, are you making this move? I may get to at least one of those open microphone thingies. People there won't look at me funny or try to hurt me will they?
 
Don't be afraid, That one Guy! People will only look at you funny or try to hurt you if you use up valuable open mic time without being entertaining. It's also a way to develop a groupie following. Just ask BOJ, the real reason he's moving is to escape the attentions of dozens of crazed women fans who follow him from one open mic to another. They are taken in by his musical talents as well as his expertise on zymology.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives