Wednesday, December 14, 2005

 

Just When You Think It's Gonna Slow Down....

Like all open mics, I'm sure the Wednesday night show at Dunn Bros. in the RC will slow down eventually, but as of right now, it's still a growing concern. The bad part, of course, is that so many players limits the amount of time a person gets to play. With some people, that's a real shame. Of course there is the inverse to that, and I'd go into it, but I missed Mega-Bitch Tuesday by a day, so it will have to wait for another time.

No TSA tonight, so after kicking off the show a little before 7 with Mike, I finished up the show solo at about 10. I was going to try out a rarely played original, but started off with I Know All The Presidents in Order, followed that up with In My Hand (a Dunn Bros. debut!) and as an encore (I was only supposed to do two....) gave the crowd what they wanted, though most of them didn't know it, Two Condoms. A good time was had by all, very few folks went home offended which is always a good sign. Then again, I didn't let anyone know that way my green Subaru in the parking lot.

BOJ

Comments:
Oh no. That was your Subaru?!?!? Well, the problem won't show up right away. That's the cool thing about time release.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives