Wednesday, December 28, 2005

 

I Realize I Missed Mega-Bitch Tuesday

....and Positive Monday for that matter, though this will be more of the former....

....But what the hell is it with people? I'm at Dunn Bros. After a fine cup of green tea, I had the need to use the restroom. I had to wait though, not because some guy was occupying the men's room, but because a woman was. She wasn't using the room for it's intended purpose though, she was in there for quiet so she could use her fucking cell phone.

....and the woman next to me right now has been on the other terminal for about 90 minutes even though there's a 15 minute limit here.....

Some people....

BOJ

Comments:
Two condoms, two Cory's, Two Rivers, two harmonicas, and now two bitches!!

I had Celtic Jam on my toast this morning...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives