Wednesday, December 14, 2005

 

Be Gentle, I've Never Done This Before

Live from the Dunn Bros. open mic - It's Blind Orange Julius ladies and gentlemen. That's right, blogging in public, my secret identity will be secret for no longer. Also, I gotta keep this short because this terminal kicks you off in a mere 15 minutes. Damn! I barely get rolling until I've been at the keyboard for like 30 minutes or so. Oh well, gotta invest in a laptop, then I could blog the entire time I'm here.

Big question tonight are the gentlemen formerly known as Slappy is Jebus playing Martha Stewart Christmas this year? I'd consider it tonight, but I know I don't remember the words and I'm nearly certain TSA won't remember the chords. Maybe next week. Maybe with a new verse or two.....

BOJ

Comments:
Be careful, BOJ! Martha's out of prison now and may show up on your doorstep seeking revenge!
 
Martha?!? She's terribly misunderstood, a sweet woman with a marvelous sense of humor. At least I hope she has a marvelous sense of humor. Crap! What if she doesn't have a sense of humor? Thank goodness I'm so anonymous!
 
Martha is a deeeply angry woman who did time for something guys get away with all the time. She has a fine assortment of knives and cleavers that I'm sure she keeps nice and sharp. As well as a nifty collection of power tools. And no one with hair that neat has a sense of humor. Mmmmhm. Good thing you're so anonymous!
 
I still think that that song would have made you a couple of million real dollars if it had been released last November. Dammit.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives