Sunday, November 06, 2005

 

Technical Difficulties

Hi everybody! It's great to be back. I've been dealing with Technical Difficulties since I tried to post to the news service on Friday night. For absolutely no reason (i.e., I was doing nothing differently than before) all of the content of any post I made was deleted before the item was posted. That means that I got these blank posts on both sites. Looked pretty stupid too. I changed my browser which seems to have helped, but I really liked the Macintosh Safari browser I was using before. I'm using Firefox to post with, and if I can get it set up as well as the other, well I might be inclined to use this browser on a permanent basis.

Poker was a hoot once again last night with Andrea hobling home with all of the fake money. Actually, we had an actual prize for the winner last night, but since her husband (my nephew) had provided it, the prize was left with TSA since he provided the table and chips and all. Sometimes I forget that he provides all of that, but since he reminds us all of it weekly, I don't know how I manage to forget.

This will be a short one tonight as The Simpsons "Treehouse of Horror" episode is on in a little while. It's the highlight of any TV season, so I'll be settling in for that.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives